With increased options for web based email clients along with email client software, we need to take extra for not only creating a well-formatted emailer that works well across all channels, but same caution is required while testing or sending them especially when images are also embedded in the emailers.
Here are simple 6-step process that can help you out:
- Open the emailer HTML file (with images) in browser (IE or FF).
- Press [Ctrl + A] followed by [Ctrl + C] on the browser with HTML file opened. This will copy the images along with contents in clipboard.
- Open a new message window in Outlook. Make sure the format of mail is HTML (from Format Text Tab)
- Make any change in subject line, if required and press [Ctrl + S] to save the emailer in Draft and close the message window.
- Now, go to Drafts section, select the emailer draft by single clicking & press [Ctrl + C] again without opening it.
- Go to desktop and press [Ctrl + S], this will create .msg file with images embedded.